SOUTHBOUND ESCAPES - Elite Luxury Series - Multi Day Private Tour - Three Day South Coast Golf Explorer (ex Merimbula, Moruya or Canberra Airport)
- Duration: 3 Days (approx.)
- Location: Narooma, NSW
- Product code: SETDGE
HIGHLIGHTS & INCLUSIONS - Departs Fridays
- Meet and Greet.
- Return airport transfers from Merimbula, Moruya and Canberra Airport on tour days only (see below).
- Door-to-door transport in luxury 7 seater vehicle with driver.
- Local guide with fantastic course knowledge.
- Two-nights stay in a luxury three bedroom three bathroom apartment or hotel in Narooma
- Play three of the region’s best golf courses – 3 Rounds of Golf - 1 - Mollymook, 1 -Pambula and 1 - Narooma Golf Club with our local golf guide – Green Fees and cart hire included.
- All meals and soft drinks are included - 3 x lunch, 2 x dinner, 1 x breakfast hamper.
- Please ensure flight arrivals are in the morning as early as possible and departures in the afternoon as late as possible.
- Flights not included.
- Minimum 2 Maximum 12
- Not valid for peak season - 20th December 2020 to 31st January 2021
Early arrival meet and greet at Merimbula or Canberra Airport. Enjoy lunch at a local restaurant. This afternoon you will play the Pambula Golf Course near Merimbula. Dinner tonight will be at your luxurious accommodation prepared by our private chef or if staying in a hotel in a local restaurant.
Explore the beauty of Narooma including Australia Rock, Mill Bay Boardwalk and the Glasshouse Rocks. Spot the giant stingrays from the Wharf and possibly even a seal or two. Lunch will be at a local restaurant. This afternoon you will play on the Narooma Golf Course. The front nine holes follow the dramatic cliffs and water’s edge with panoramic views up and down the coast, whilst the back nine holes meander through trees and lakes with beautiful scenery and some long and interesting holes. Narooma Golf Course features in the top 100 courses in Australia and two of the holes feature in the top 18 holes in Australia. Dinner tonight will be at a local restaurant.
This morning you will be playing the Mollymook Hilltops course in Mollymook. Lunch today will be at a restaurant in Mollymook. Depart for the airport for the evening/night flight. (transfer to Moruya or Canberra Airport Only)