CONNECT TO COUNTRY - BUSH FOOD AND BUSH MEDICINE WALK ON THE BINGI DREAMING TRACK WITH ELDER PATRICIA ELLIS OF MINGA ABORIGINAL CULTURAL SERVICES
- Trvanie: 2 Hodín (cca.)
- Poloha: Bingi, NSW
- Kód produktu: MACSB2
- Two hour guided cultural walk with a local Yuin Nation knowledge holder in one of Eurobodalla's most beautiful areas of the Eurobodalla National Park.
- Learn about Yuin culture and ancient sustainability practices
- Learn about accessible bush food plants, their properties and uses. Deep dive into Aboriginal agricultural practice.
- Listen to Dreamtime stories unique to the local Yuin people.
- Please note a minimum of 6 passengers is required to run this experience (with a maximum of 16).
HOW LONG: 2 HOURS
WHEN: 2 pm to 4 pm
INCLUDED: 2 hour guided walk with Yuin Guide
BRING: JACKET FOR COOLER WEATHER AND COMFORTABLE WALKING SHOES SUITABLE FOR ALL TERRAINS
Gain insight into Aboriginal culture, history and Dreamtime stories unique to this area on a two hour walk with our respected local Aboriginal Yuin Nation guide Patricia Ellis. Walk along the stunning Bingi Dreaming Track which is part of the Eurobodalla National Park. This exclusive experience is not to be missed. The tour is experiential and will see you taking part in a traditional smoking ceremony, learning about bush food plants, their properties and uses. Deep dive into First Nations agricultural practice, with an introductions to native food and medicine plants, plus bush tucker fruits, nuts, seeds, herbs, leaves. Taste them for yourself. Find out how they are used in cooking. This authentic experience is truly transformational. This tour is the best way to spend a morning amongst nature.
Patricia belongs to the Brinja Yuin and Walbanga; Dhurga speaking people of Moruya.
bagan njiinj ngarn yuwinj-nggul warigamban bugiya nhaway buraadja
soil this place Aboriginal-belong to long time (past or future) yesterday today tomorrow
Always was always will be Aboriginal land.
Minga Aboriginal Cultural Services acknowledges the Traditional Owners and Custodians of the lands on which we live and work and pays respect to Elders past, present and emerging.
FOR MORE TOURS FROM MINGA ABORIGINAL CULTURAL SERVICES SEE https://mingaaboriginalculturaltours.securedirectbookings.com/
WE ARE 100% ABORIGINAL OWNED AND OPERATED